Who You'd Be Today

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Made It Through The Holidays

The holidays are now over. As suspected it was a roller coaster ride of emotions. I had good days, I had bad days, but I made it through. I still have my nights where I can't seem to sleep. I still have moments of great sadness and I can't do anything but cry. I still have moments when I get so angry at what happened to me. I get angry at the people that do have babies and continue to have babies. I wonder why they deserve it more than I do. These moments happen less and do not last as long as the days and weeks pass. Though they still hurt just as bad. Putting my thoughts more towards the Foundation and what I can do to help others is helping tremendously in my healing process. I would recommend to anyone that is hurting to try to help someone else. There honestly is a healing power in doing so.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it through!!!

    ((hugz))
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Dec.30.2010. I gave birth to Fiora, My sweet little baby.
    She passed away. Never to see her Mother, Father, or Brother.
    We say a prayer for her and a candle is lit every night. I miss her so much. I will never forget her little face. We saw Fiora for the last time, on Tuesday. She will be cremated on Monday. She's in heaven, peacefully a sleep.
    Sleep little Angel. My Fiora xoxoooooxxxx
    Thank you for sharing, I am sorry for your lost <3

    ReplyDelete