Who You'd Be Today

Friday, November 26, 2010

5 Days Later

Yesterday went better than expected. I had a nice quiet thanksgiving dinner at home alone with my husband. We spoke of Kaitlyn a few times. Each time I got choked up and we changed the subject. My Husband started his own blog as well. He wrote a beautiful story. It made me happy to see him writing down his feelings and seeing how much he cares for me and Kaitlyn. I cried the whole time I read it.
I'm enjoying this time with my husband. I got lucky with this being a holiday weekend with him being able to stay home with me. I am however worried about when he goes back to work on Monday and I will be home alone. Gonna have to keep myself busy. I was attending cosmetology school when I was put on bedrest. I'm going to return in the spring. Hoping to get another job soon. That will help for sure. Although, I am a little nervous about being around people. Sometimes new people you meet can be the worst. Trying to get to know you, asking all the personal questions. Seems like "Do you have kids?' always seems to be at the top of people's list. How do I answer that question?

No comments:

Post a Comment