Who You'd Be Today

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Kaitlyn Mae Kimball

Kaitlyn Mae Kimball was born Nov. 21, 2010 at 10:30am. She was 9 inches long and weighed 8.7 oz. By 11:00am she had died in my arms. Kaitlyn was only 19 weeks gestation when my water broke. Less than 24 hours later, I had delivered her into this world. A world that she couldn't survive in. I am in so much pain right now over the loss of my baby girl.
I will take you back to the events that led up to this day, as well as my journey through this grieving process. My hopes are that this blog will not only help me with my own healing process, but that it will help someone else as well.

4 comments:

  1. Danielle, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of Kaitlyn. I had no idea at all. This is a pain that I can not understand, but can only be there for you, my friend. Please know that we are praying for your family and for your healing, both body, mind and spirit. There is nothing more that I can say but that I am here for you, and will be there through this journey. Praying for you always.....Mia' Carter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this Blog helps your journey through your loss. And maybe it will help someone else who might connect with you going through the same. I Love You and I'm always here for you.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your loss. Your daughter is beautiful. My daughter was born 1.13lbs 14 weeks early and I have become friends with two other babies parents that were born a week after my daughter. I can't say that I know what you are going through but I am praying for you and your family and I hope you can take some comfort in that. My friend Jeremy Colvin who's daughter Savannah was born at 1.2lbs started a website for parents of Preemies I am not sure if reading another story will help but it's another sounding board for you if you need it. www.preemiesupportgroup.com
    I think the hardest thing that any one can ever go through is hearing about someone else's baby I know it was for me if you need a friendly ear let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog through the facebook miscarriage page. So sorry for your loss and the pain your suffering right now. I'm sure you'll find a great community online here BLMs (baby loss mommas) to help you through this time.

    ((hugz))
    Jamie
    forget-me-notohlord.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete