Who You'd Be Today

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Day - Missing My Angel

So today is Thanksgiving. It's been 4 days since I lost my little angel. I'm trying really hard to keep in good spirits and remember all the things I have to be thankful for. I have a wonderful husband that has been my lifesaver through all of this. No way I would survive this without him. I also have family and friends that are trying real hard to be supportive. Even so, all I can think about right now is my baby girl. I don't understand why this had to happen. I should be feeling her kick inside me right now. Instead, she is gone. It's an unbelievable heartache like no other. I know I will get through this day, but it wont be an easy one. Hope all of you have a safe and happy holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment