Who You'd Be Today

Monday, December 6, 2010

2 Weeks Past

It's been 2 weeks since I lost my Kaitlyn. I don't cry everyday now. I still think about her everday though, especially at night. I still have times where I tear up at something and that is still hard to deal with. Sometimes my emotions get the best of me and I just bawl. Sometimes the entire birth just runs through my head. I can picture and feel everything. The memory is so clear. I lay there with tears rolling down my face and wish I could get it out of my head. 2 seconds later, I'm praying I never forget. Christmas is just around the corner. I wish she was with me. Sometimes I put my hand on my belly and wonder what I'd be feeling today if she were still there. I'm trying so hard to be strong, for myself as well as for my husband. I don't want to make things harder for him. He is truely my best friend and I am so blessed to have him. That's all for now.


Dont need an angel on my christmas tree, i already have one in heaven looking down on me this Christmas... I love you Kaitlyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment